1/2 Day Charter: $400
6 Hour Day Charter: $500
8 Hour Day Charter: $600
Call, text or email: 281-745-1578 | email@example.com
Hardy Brand fly fishing gear will be provided if you do not want to bring your own. Light tackle spinning gear, flies and tackle are provided.
Clients may bring their own lunch, beverages and snacks. Water will be provided.
We practice catch & release to ensure the preservation of our fishery.
No experience in fly fishing necessary. We will create a customized fishing trip to both match your current fishing experience and reach your next fishing goal.
Ankona Shadowcast 18
Hull weight: 350 lbs.
HP: 25 Evinrude Etec
Capacity: 1100 lbs total (after motor, gear and captain only 225 lbs remain client and gear)
The Ankona Shadowcast 18 enables access to shallow marsh ponds for more opportunities to sight fish Redfish. For more a personalized guided fly fishing trip and to ensure we can comfortably reach our destinations, each trip is limited to one person or one person and a small child.
What to bring:
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Sun Protection
- Rain Gear
- Non-marking Shoes
- Valid Fishing License
- Credit or Paypal/Venmo (*3.5% fee will be added to all credit card and PayPal transactions.)
- $100 deposit is required to reserve a specific day.*Trips cancelled by the captain due to the conditions or other unforeseen circumstances will receive a full refund or deposit may be applied to a later date.
- Trips cancelled more than 30 days in advance will receive the option for a full refund or to reschedule.
- Trips cancelled within 30 days will forfeit the deposit.
- If cancellation occurs within 7 days of scheduled trip, the customer will be charged in full.